Site Service Manager
We are looking for a Site Service Manager - this is a great opportunity to work for a leading global brand. You will be responsible for providing effective servicing, maintenance and repair of customer equipment as well as actively promoting products and services to generate profitable business to meet company targets.
- Qualified to HNC level or with the equivalent level of experience, you will have a sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering
- You will have gained experience from automotive or related industries in capital plant equipment installation ie ovens, booths and conveyor systems and/or robot paint application
- From a commissioning, service or maintenance background, you will have experience of fault finding and rectification of capital plant, process and/or robotic equipment
- You will have the ability to liaise with the customer at all levels, supervise and manage contractors and seek out selling opportunities for products and services
- You will also have the ability to deliver on site training and project manage small projects
- You will be methodical and accurate with strong communication and problem solving skills. You will be self motivated and have the ability to prioritise and plan workloads and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to have a flexible approach and be able to work independently and within a team
Based in either the Midlands or North West regions, you will be working from our customer sites for short and extended periods as well as from our Head office in Warwick. You will need to be flexible with regards to travel and working time.
- GBP40-45K + 15% Bonus + 7.5% Non contribution + flexi time + Car/Allowance + OT Weekend working