My client is a financial and property firm based in London. They are seeking a Recruitment Manager to partner with stakeholders to manage the recruitment process, working to reduce time to hire and attracting the best talent in the market in cost effect ways. This role will be responsible for attracting, screening and interviewing successful candidates.
The ideal candidate will have experience placing people in Financial Services and/or Technology Industries. It would be extremely advantageous if you come from a FinTech and/or Mortgage industry.
- Accountable for the full end to end recruitment for the business by sourcing and screening CVs, conducting telephone interviews, interview coordination, and compensation negotiations.
- Fully manage the recruitment process ensuing a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Focus on direct recruitment methods and tools for the most cost and time effective recruitment.
- Be a trusted advisor, building strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Manage and schedule recruitment diaries and ensuring all correspondence is dealt with timely.
- Set up and manage external recruitment events (career fairs);
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, ensuring they are accurate and up to date.
- When appropriate engage and manage our PSL. You will be responsible for contract negotiation, management, milestone tracking and managing the successful completion of the search.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, headhunting, social media, events and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Maintain data, developing appropriate reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
Skills And Expertise
- 5 + years experience of managing recruitment (preferably in-house) at all levels, including Senior Management and Exec level roles.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully skilled interviewer.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Good knowledge of legislation pertaining to recruitment.
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with multiple technologies, Financial Services, Fintech or the mortgage industry with the ability to communicate this knowledge at a competent level would be advantageous.