AC0GBR- Senior Manager Sales- Pharmaceutical Films
Senior Manager Sales - Pharmaceutical Films
If you are an experienced Senior Manager Sales - Pharmaceutical Films - from a pharmaceutical background, then please do get in touch.
Start date - ASAP
Location - Home Based - London/UK/travel
Salary - 70K + Annual Variable Pay
My client, Global pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Manager Sales - Films Business to work as Sales Manager/Account Manager/Adviser to internal and external Clients in Europe.
Skills we would like:
- 7+ years' experience in Pharma Sales
- Understanding of the Pharma Industry
- Experience in handling large customers
- Knowledge of multiple locations in Europe
- Negotiation skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Corporate Etiquette
- Cross Functional Team Working
- Quality and Service Orientation
- Delivering Consistent Results
- Prepare Annual Budget for the Europe territory and achieves targeted sales volumes
- Control the slitting operations for films to ensure operational effectiveness & achievement of targets.
- Increase the customer base of films business in Europe
- Sign up long term supply agreements with high value customers in Europe
- Ensure high price realization.
- Ensure timely collection from the customer as per the credit terms
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing appropriate customer service.
- Obtain/update market information of the customers and competitors, to enable frame appropriate marketing strategy.
- Identify potential customers and develops them for commercial supplies.
- Interact and ensure presence in key MNC and Large Rx customers
- Co-ordinate with local slitting provider and ensure that the supply chain process is efficient and productive.
- Monitor and ensure that the inventory, outstanding, sales volume/value for Europe are as per the budgeted numbers.
- Work close with the sales and Back Office team in India in order to achieve desired results for the organization.
What then Client offers
A highly skilled team to work in
A Global environment
Opportunities to work with Leading International Enterprise Clients
Home working with travel