PPC Executive - FTSE 100 company in Central London - up to GBP32K
PPC Executive - up to GBP32K + package
My client is an giant in the Information Services industry. They are based in Central London and represent a wonderful opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company. This role is working within the Direct-to-Consumer products and propositions team. This role will work alongside an SEO counterpart in the acquisition team and will report into the Search Manager. You will get to directly influence and manage a large yearly budget (GBP10m+). They are looking for an ambitious but grounded individual who is a rising start in Paid Search, but who also has an appreciation of the wider channels and how they integrate. This person must be comfortable working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Define, document & communicate channel specific growth strategies for PPC as well as develop a continual test and learn approach, to optimise traffic to site, click-throughs and conversion rates.
- Work collaboratively SEO Manager to share learnings and deepen understanding of the relationship between SEO and PPC
- Work closely with PPC agency to improve Audience and Remarketing strategies, with a clear approach to tackle the optimisation of each segment.
- End-to-end management of ad copy optimisation tool, including the Compliance process and ad copy approval
- Work in close collaboration with the Optimisation and Customer Experience team to deliver an on-site optimisation roadmap to improve conversion rates of the PPC channel, with a particular focus on Mobile specific strategies
What they can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a FTSE 100 company with multiple product lines
- Generous package and realistic progression path
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, desirably in business, marketing or E-commerce related degree, Adwords, Bing Ads and DoubleClick Certified
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns, preferably with media agency experience and technical knowledge of paid search platforms
- Strong attention to detail, numerical, statistical & analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities and projects effectively, to a strict timeline and budget
- Exceptionally digitally savvy, and knowledgeable about the digital conversion funnel and attribution models
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and ad-serving technologies (DCM)
If you would like to find out more, please contact Charlie on (see below) or call.