Affiliate Partner Manager, Stockport, GBP36,000.
For: Affiliate and Partner Manager
Opportunity for an experienced affiliate with familiarity delivering profitable commercial partnerships to join a rapidly growing international financial technology company.
The role involves working closely with the commercial team and other affiliates to reach performance targets and enhance profitability by developing new and existing partner and affiliate relationships.
Candidates should be driven and possess the ability to work within a fast paced environment and understand the importance of innovation.
- Experience with both developing and delivering profitable commercial partnerships.
- To engage with external stakeholders then effectively develop and consistently manage the relationship with affiliates
- To develop and enhance the number of affiliates working with related products
- Oversee the promotion and development of brand presence and networks amongst the financial services market.
- Monitor affiliates performance on both a daily and weekly basis.
- Analysis of competitor performance and conduct statistical reviews of MI data.
- Liaising with external stakeholders ensuring consistency and full compliance
- Ensuring affiliates queries are addressed within a suitable timeframe.
- Ensuring all complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience meeting targets within a target driven environment.
- Experience working and dealing with commercial teams.
- Adept sales and negotiation skills
- Experience of account and relationship management
- Effective project management skills
- Strong technical and IT skills
- Experience of analysing and presenting MI data
- Experience of working to strict deadlines in a client focussed environment
- Essential digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of how to deliver SEO/PPC Campaigns.
- Solid level of education
- Educated to A Level standard/equivalent