We are currently seeking an administrator to work closely within our Financial Services Business. The role will be supporting a team of successful leaders with administration duties through to project support. Working with some of the most influential leaders in the industry, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape the growing practices. If you want to operate in a fast paced, high calibre, rapidly changing environment at the fore-front of technology consulting, we would love to hear from you.
- Supporting our growing Financial Services sales and management communities to ensure the smooth running of the practices
- Owning, facilitating and contributing to improvements in standard and new processes
- Being the key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders
- Event organisation, bookings document preparation and general administrative support
- Diaries, travel and admin support to the team
- Organise and facilitate meetings, preparing reports and documentation as necessary
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Innovative attitude, flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- A keen appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and articulate concepts and ideas in an readable and accessible manner
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving and decision making
- Numerate including comprehensive Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be highly beneficial
Founded by a team of industry experts, the insurance sector of NTT DATA UK is a rapid growth area of our UK business. A combination of our high level of expertise, proven success in the marketplace and team ethos has enabled rapid expansion since our acquisition with NTT DATA UK. We are proud to have recruited some of the best insurance talent in the UK into our consultancy, delivery, architecture and analytical project teams. We provide high-profile UK and international top-tier clients within the digital/channel, customer, data, service management and enterprise services with a quality and professional service.