Project Manager - Fast Growth Bank - up to GBP45k p/a - Durham
My client, a rapidly growing bank based Durham, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding and highly innovative team.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects and actively participate in the design and/or testing phases
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals tasks and resourcing requirements
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements whilst interacting regularly with existing or potential partners to determine their needs and to assist in the development of joint plans for implementation.
- Recognise problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent.
- Evaluate alternatives and assist in finding solutions
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable project management experience.
- Retail banking experience is a pre-requisite preferably in Savings, Mortgages or Payments
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes
- Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management discipline
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Experience working in and Agile environment and Prince 2 would be desirable
- Keen customer focus
If you have the required skills and are interested in the role please apply