Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - Digital Systems Group
CACI is a leading supplier of Content Management Systems within various industries. CACI provides a full range of solutions across software development, managed services and professional services. We work with a range of customers across public and private sector.
We are looking to add to our Sales Support team based in Southwark, London with an experienced CMS Technical Pre-Sales Consultant. Experience of successfully working in an IT sales environment, selling software products, systems integration or managed service solutions is vital. The successful candidate will be expected to provide support to Account Managers in customer engagements and drive the value proposition.
This is a full time role with an immediate start required.
The role is customer facing and will require travel within the UK
Technical Pre-Sales consultant within CACI's Digital Systems Group Sales Support team with the following key responsibilities:
- Attend meetings for sales engagements with existing customers and prospects
- Own the technical engagement with the customer
- Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide solution architecture recommendations based on customer requirements
- Work with other parts of the business with scoping bespoke solution
- Assist sales with creating commercial offers for customers
- Write sales proposals including; change requests and work orders
- Assisting Bid Managers with responses to ITTs/RFxs
- Present customer requirements to internal estimation team
- Update internal Pre-Sales tools as required
- Working across two London locations. (Role based in Kensington Village with 1-2 days a week in Southwark as required)
Provides support to account managers with flexibility depending on the needs of the customer. Delivers concise sales presentations and proposals. Interfaces with all parts of the business to shape solutions.
Creates and delivers multiple messages with consistency. Adapts content dependent on audience. Uses checks to gauge impact and understanding. Invites feedback.
Has the personal stature and capability to influence a broad range of people including key decision makers. Works towards mutually beneficial outcomes and is able to employ a range of tactics and approaches to achieve it.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
Areas of experience which are essential for this role:
- A technical understanding of CMS
- Experience of selling Drupal and/or Adobe AEM into enterprise organisations
- Experience of selling to the private sector
- Commercially aware
- Broad experience through the full sales cycle
- Good presentation skills and comfortable presenting to all levels of an organisation including C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as, well as good interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team while also being comfortable working independently
- A flexible approach and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- PC literate, including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience which is advantageous for this role:
- Experience of selling to public sector
- Experience of designing public and private cloud-based solutions
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Basic understanding of:
- Integration (JBoss Fuse, API, JMS, MQ, Spring Integration)
- Web framework (Struts, JSPs, Servlets, Spring MVC, Wicket)
- Database (MySQL, Oracle)
- Application Server (Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic)
- Ideally educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a customer facing sales support role.