Talent & Development Consultant - Up to GBP60,000
TALENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Our client, a leading global professional services organisation is looking to recruit a Talent Consultant to join their team in London.
This role will suit a bright individual with a passion for Talent Development and Organisational Change and an ambition to progress their career in a growing organisation.
What the role entails:
- Acting as an internal consultant to build excellent intenrnal relationships and drive the Talent and Development agenda for the business.
- Working closely with the business to deliver end to end programmes in the learning, talent and OD space.
- Assist the senior leadership with setting the Talent Development strategy.
What they are looking for:
- Talent and Learning Development expert, with broad skill set and a willingness to get involved in projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with excellent delivery skills
- Graduate calibre with Masters preferred.
- Keen passion for Talent Management and Development.
- CIPD advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Talent Management candidate to take the next step in their career, surrounded by an excellent team and plenty of career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett (see below)