Regional Account Manger
As a Regional Account Manger you will be responsible for selling learning software to schools across the UK.There are truly outstanding opportunities for the right person both within this growing sector and within the company.The sales process is a pleasant and straight forward process as the target market is already warm to the technology on offer.
This is a very client driven and consultative sales role and will suit someone who is interested in education and happy to really listen to their client's needs and aspirations for the schools they look after.
• Courtesy Calling: Making outbound " courtesy" calls to existing and new clients in order to introduce yourself and make appointments for software demonstrations
• Presenting the product to Heads of Departments and Head Masters and Head Mistresses around the country
• Presenting online webinars
• Producing quotations
• Ensuring subscriptions are renewed annually
• Researching new leads and being on top of new developments in the education sector that are revolutionizing the way our children learn
• Helping with email campaigns
• Meeting existing and prospective clients face to face at trade shows and exhibitions
• Follow up of all sales leads
Previous sales (cold calling) experience is essential
The role requires self-motivation, and a strong desire to succeed and meet sales targets
Salary: GBP27000 basic + GBP20,000 in commission