Lecturer in Public Services FE & HE- Wakefield College
Lecturer in Public Services (FE & HE)
Hours of work: 18.5 hours per week
Salary: GBP24,271 - GBP30,715 per annum, pro rata for part time
Location: Wakefield City Campus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lecturer in Public Services, to teach across a range of further and higher education courses.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Public Services candidate, who is willing to go the extra mile for our students in order to help them improve their own skills and attributes that can lead to successful employment or further study.
As Lecturer in Public Services, you should:
- Hold a degree or equivalent in the subject area
- Have GCSE A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Law and Criminology
- Knowledge of the principles of teaching, learning and assessment
- Experience of adopting a range of teaching and learning strategies
- An up-to-date knowledge of the relevant curriculum
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
Closing date: 11.00am Wednesday 21 June 2017
Interview date: 30 June 2017
See what we have to offer and come and join us. For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.