Speech and Language Therapist- Wakefield College
Speech and Language Therapist
Hours of work: 30 hours per week, Term Time Only - 40 weeks per year
Salary: Circa GBP25k
*An additional Market Forces payment may be accessible for a fully qualified, suitably experienced/exceptional candidate. This will be discussed at interview/offer.
Location: College Wide
As a Speech and Language Therapist
You should hold:
- Speech Language and Communication Degree
- GCSE A*- C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of assessment
- Evidence of relevant and recent professional development
- Evidence of supporting learners within an educational environment
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills; including observation, listening and empathy skills
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
Closing date: 11.00 am on Wednesday 21 June 2017
See what we have to offer and come and join us. For further details, please refer to the job description and person specification above.
Transforming lives through learning by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.