Sales Analytics Manager (Salesforce, Tableau & Excel)
Eurobase People has an excellent new Sales Analytics Manager role available for the perfect candidate to join our clients team in their London office on a permanent basis, offering a competitive salary between GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 per annum with excellent benefits package.
The Sales Analytics Manager will support the Head of Sales Performance by providing insightful analytics to help drive business recommendations. Specifically, you will work closely with key business leaders in the organisation who are ultimately responsible for developing and implementing projects that will increase sales productivity across the organisation. Combined with this, they will work in collaboration with the Sales teams and Finance to develop short, medium and long term strategies to improve sales performance/effectiveness.
Sales Analysis and Performance Management
Identifying opportunities, designing and undertaking strategic analysis of areas within the business to identify opportunities to deliver productivity/efficiency improvements:
- Collaborating with Finance to ensure correct target setting strategy/forecasting is in place as well as working on initiatives that will enable maximum return on investments.
- Responsible for the providing analysis and insights into the monthly reporting packs to reflect Sales performance.
- Building, tracking and reporting metrics which would measure key indicators of productivity and present to Sales Directors and their respective teams.
- Supporting the broader business including the CRM team to define and help shape solutions and development opportunities linked to sales effectiveness.
- Manage key projects and ensure project objectives are met whilst achieving expected outcomes and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance internal and cross functional processes with a view to increasing productivity, quality, content and accuracy.
- Creating and providing support for key initiatives to drive sales performance and increase returns on investment.
- Supporting the Head(s) of New Business & Account Development as required across all of the above and all other relevant issues/situations.
- Proven track record in strategic analysis utilising a number of different tools, Salesforce, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, BI tools such as Tableau etc.
- Proven consulting experience.
- Financially literate.
- Ability to build and present confidently recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to (self) develop a deep understanding of business practices and develop own skills.
- General commercial/industry knowledge to be able to react to systems/procedure changes or be aware of constraints which may impact on the area in which the role holder operates.
- Thorough expertise of sales analytics and a knowledge of marketing and data analytics functions.