Managed Service recruiter
Reed Professional Services is a looking for a Managed Service Recruiter
"Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the role will manage the temporary and contract recruitment process through a multi-tier of support suppliers on a neutral vendor basis. This will be done through a consultative approach considering best fit, best practice and the most cost-effective method for the Client."
This is a permanent role offering a competitive rate + Bonus.
Your responsibilities as Managed Service Recruiter include:
- Engage with our clients hiring managers, to challenge, educate and inform them of the most appropriate sourcing solution and ensure that the scope of a role is truly understood, both in terms of impact and scope
- Create recruitment plans for hiring managers confirming role brief, rates and timescales agreed
- Engage with suppliers to brief them according to roles and the outputs required
- Manage Supplier delivery on an event by event basis
Skills and background for the successful candidate that we are looking for:
- Previous Recruitment experience from an Agency or Managed Service background
- Knowledge of Recruitment Process
- Client Relationship experience - dealing with Key Stakeholders
- IT literate with strong customer service skills
Due to high numbers of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.