Account/Customer Relationship Manager - payments processing, prepaid,
Account/Customer Relationship Manager - payments processing, prepaid, cards
Our client is an award-winning payment processing organisation, fully accreditated by Mastercard and Visa, they specialise in the Prepaid sector offering expertise in both open and closed gift cards, general spend and payroll. A rising star in the world of payment processing they have won many awards and are level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
They are now looking for a Account/Customer Relationship Manager - payments processing, prepaid, cards to manage the ongoing relationship with existing customers. This role requires excellent communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Primary point of contact for 15-20 customers for any and all matters specific to those customers
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Identify gaps in services provided and opportunities to up-sell
- Face to face regular service review meetings with worldwide customers
- You should expect to travel around 25% of the time.
The successful candidate will bring:
- 2+ years experience of account/customer relationship management, ideally from an issuing bank, a processor or a prepaid cards environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and passion for providing outstanding customer service
In return you will be offered an exciting position with a young dynamic company and the opportunity to progress your career.