Payroll Administrator based in Hemel Hempstead paying cGBP24,000 per year.
The Opportunity: To provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees' salaries.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of the complete end-to-end Payroll Process
- Confident with RTI submissions, P11D's, P60's, P45's etc.
- Running Payroll for 500+
- Liaising with HMRC
- Knowledge of Accounts and Payroll policies and processes
- Previous experience in a telephone based customer service environment
- Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer requests, queries and complaints via telephony and email tickets in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensures data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Prioritises and actions daily tasks to be accomplished to meet SLA
- Completes and owns payroll processing cycle for allocated customer
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third party disbursements
- Runs sample payrolls to ensure quality and resolve errors or deviations
Applications: To learn more about these new opportunities working as a Payroll Administrator based in Hemel Hempstead, please call Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please send through a copy of your latest online profile or CV for a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail..