Quality Supervisor - Employee Benefits
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, Jelf works hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. Jelf has built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
The purpose of this role is to help administer and deliver QMP (file checking) programme across all of Jelf and Bluefin corporate Benefits. You will be maintaining effective systems and controls to ensure consistently high quality metrics across employee benefits and also support the investigation and resolution of all regulated complaints for EB.
- Jointly deliver the EB file audit process, including conducting file reviews personally
- Provide technical and procedural advice within EB
- Deliver technical and thematic audits on a regular basis
- Deliver technical training in HC and GR to the Graduate Academy, and provide support with individual exam coaching as required
- Oversight and maintenance of the Training and Competency scheme for all EB consultants
- Experience and knowledge of employee benefits is essential
- Background in Quality Assurance/Management or Compliance or Client Services would be preferred
- Analytical mind-set and an eye fro detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude