Marketing Insight Analyst
Working with a market leading business providing legal and financial services to consumers we are looking for a Marketing Insight Analyst to join a busy and growing team and make an impact through the provision of actionable data analysis. This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with a desire to learn who enjoys working on projects and as part of cross functional teams. To succeed in this role you will need to combine confident relationship and stakeholder management skills with an analytical perspective driven by results.
The marketing department is at the heart of the organisation and the insight provided in this role will make a significant impact on strategy and growth. As a integral piece of the team and go to person for data analysis you will have excellent opportunities for development and will able to use your autonomy to see your work making a difference to the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Min 1 years' experience in a Marketing/Account Management role
- An excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong commercial and analytical focus. Experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI's with a high attention to detail.
- Comfortable with market information and data, with the ability to pick out information and present in creative and innovative ways to "tell a story".
- Excellent presentation skills, confidence in engaging senior colleagues and assisting with strategy.
- An understanding of the Financial & Legal Services industry and the principles & environment under which it is regulated.
- Strong relationship skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the Qlikview reporting system
- An interest in media and consumer research
- Crafting and writing questionnaires, surveys and discussion guides.
Interested candidates please apply below