Apprenticeship Administration Manager - Central Bedfordshire College
Central Bedfordshire College is one of the most successful colleges in Bedfordshire. Apprenticeships are a key priority for growth within the college. We are looking for a Apprenticeship Administration Manager.
This position requires a highly organised, enthusiastic, team player to join our Apprenticeship team.
Brief Outline of the Role
• To manage a team of apprenticeship assessors and administrators to ensure apprentices finish on time after receiving a quality apprenticeship.
• Ensure that there is effective good communication and information between the apprenticeship team and other internal teams in the college and that resources are employed efficiently throughout the apprenticeship journey.
• Providing a smooth customer service experience for both employers and apprentices. Ensuring all their apprenticeships requirements are satisfied.
• Manage the apprentice journey and identify continuous improvements
Brief Outline of the personal requirements
• Level 4 professional management qualification
• Good knowledge of the apprenticeship administrative processes
• Strong leadership skills and experience in managing a team
• Excellent communication and organisational skills both verbal and written
• Have a strong customer service background
• Intermediate level of IT skills including word and excel
CLOSING DATE: Noon, Monday 7 July 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC