Advisor - People and Change - DV Cleared
Job Role: Advisor - People and Change - DV Cleared
Salary/Rate: GBP40,000 - GBP55,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Secure Government Clearance
People Change Advisor - Permanent - Gloucestershire - GBP40,000 - GBP55,000
The team are seeking an Advisor to take responsibility for client delivering work on Security and Intelligence engagements and to support growth in the market. Candidates should have demonstrable consulting experience.
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of a project or work stream
- Excellent written and oral stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable projects
- Ability to identify and manage key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to business development initiatives including proposal writing
- CIPD, CIMA, MBA and Prince2 are beneficial but not essential
- Behavioural change management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation development - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward/recognition
- Optimising human resource departments - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Performance Management and Reward - designing reward strategies/incentive schemes, and performance management frameworks/processes
- Workforce Optimisation - helping organisations get the most from their workforce, including strategic and operational workforce planning, terms and conditions of employment, TUPE, and reward and incentive management
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.