Hardware Team Lead Engineer
Hardware Team Lead Engineer required for a key position with a Comms/Defence client, leading a small team of 5 Hardware Engineers.
- Develop project plans and monitor progress
- Ensure all work within their function is of sufficient quality and is carried out according to the correct process
- Review and sign-off significant technical documents; chair technical reviews
- Explain technically complex concepts clearly
- Work with Mechanical, ECAD, and Environmental teams to ensure designs meet the requirements
- Support Bids and Proposals and PV activities
- Provide line management to all employees within their function
- Project planning using MS Project
- Hardware projecting leading and mentoring and coaching engineers
- Analysis of product requirements to contribute to concept designs and feasibility
- Appreciation of designs methods to meet EMC and TEMPEST requirements
- Ability to review documents and drawings to ensure clear communication of key parameters
- Background in hardware design and experience of using tools for schematic capture and test equipment such as spectrum analysers, EMC receivers, vector network analysers
- Understanding electronic assembly failure modes and investigatory techniques
- Degree or equivalent. Proven experience in Hardware Engineering and team leadership.
To arrange an interview, please call Jonathan Taylor or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.