Business Development Manager - Healthcare Communications - Kingston Up
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a passionate non-for-profit organisation, specialising in bioinformatic products and services. The Services provide its users the information and opportunity to discover new diagnostic methods, specifically related to Cancer Genomics.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that truly cares about the products and services and the effect that they have on society. Located in the vicinity of the Kingston Upon Thames Area, the site offers exceptional facilities and on-site parking. The successful Business Development Manager.
Exploring and executing opportunities to maximise the commercial impact of the resources will enable the successful Business Development Manager to have a hands-on role in shaping, advising and bespoking the services offered with the relevant Development Teams. As a non-for-profit trust, all of the money goes back into developing the bioinformaitic products and services. The successful candidate will engage on projects and look at developing opportunities for further commercialisation.
Although a scientific background is not compulsory, should someone have a scientific background then it would enable them to potentially get up and running' quicker. The selling of Bioinformatic software etc in a prior position would be advantageous.
- Commercialisation of Bioinformatic Products
- Selling Bioinformatic Software
- Researching Business Development Opportunities
- Engaging with Pharmaceutical, R&D and Bioinformatic, Diagnostic stakeholders
- As a Gold Standard in the field, upholding the Trust's values and ethics
- Experience formulating and implementing business development strategy
- Excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in planning and co-ordinating projects
- Demonstrable experience translating Scientific Research into commercial opportunities
- Knowledge of Genetics Genomics and/or cancer research (desirable)
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer processes (desirable)
What is Offered:
- Full-time career opportunity with career progression
- Market-leading salary will be offered depending on level of experience and skills
- Permanent contract of employment with company perks and benefits
Why this Vacancy is right for you:
- Established and successful company.
- Investment in employee development.
Please send your application with your most recent CV today via Pharmiweb. To find out more about this career opportunity please call Jacob or email detailing your interest.
If this role is not right for you, please contact us to discuss what you are looking for.
Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Clearwater People Solutions are proud to offer a service based on a quality and personalised approach. We work diligently on behalf of our Candidates to find the right role that you and your specialist skill set deserve. Our consultative, honest approach combined with our integrity and full qualification of each-and-every requirement we work make us a perfect partner for you in your search for the ideal position.
At Clearwater: your Career is our Job. We look forward to hearing from you.