Controls System Engineer
Control Systems Engineer
GBP40,000-GBP48,000 + Benefits
Control Systems Engineer required for my client in Redhill.
I am looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company in Redhill. This client are a market leader within their field, the demand for their products has gone through the roof and they are winning contracts left, right and centre!
This position will offer a Control Systems Engineer a great working environment, an opportunity to work on exciting products and career stability.
So what will you be doing?
A Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Controls and System Integration
- Control Engineering & PLC programming
- Systems Engineering - this will include testing and verification
- Providing professional and technical direction to others in the engineering team
What are we after?
Ideally the Control Systems Engineer will have experience in:
- Strong PLC programming experience - ideally Allen Bradley or Siemens
- Systems Engineering experience - requirements writing, system testing and verification
- Experience within a customer facing role
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.