Lead Data Analytics Consultant - Aerospace, Defence and Intel
A Lead Data Analytics Consultant is required by this global consultancy to join their rapidly expanding team who provide data analytics solutions to clients within the Aerospace, Defence and Intelligence space.
In order to secure this Lead Data Analytics Consultant role you MUST have demonstrable experience of a combination of the following:
Experience and Skills
- Functional experience of delivering data analytics services
- Data management experience including traditional ETL knowledge, data quality, data governance, etc.
- Experience of using reporting tools such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, SAS and Pentaho
- Advanced analytics (or data science) - SAS, SPSS, R (or Revolution R), Python
- Experience of working within Ministry of Defence or Defence Industry
- Managing and leading of teams, including coaching and developing team members on specific engagements
Candidates should either hold, or be capable of obtaining, Security Check clearance from the UK Government.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.