Electrician - Highways Technology (17th Edition)
Electrician based in Manchester - GBP27K + Vehicle + Overtime
My client is currently looking for a 17th Edition qualified Electrician to work on a range of Smart Highways technology, including variable message signs, ANPR, emergency roadside telephones and MIDAS loops. This will involve the installation and commissioning of products while working at the roadside, so you must be prepared to work in this sort of environment. Training will be provided for the technology involved but, to be successful, you must already hold a 17th Edition qualification and be interested in learning new technologies and starting a career.
This role is primarily based in the North West of England, however, it will require national nationwide travel on occasion. This is a great opportunity to work with an internationally recognised technology company that can offer real opportunities for progression, as well as a competitive salary package.
- 17th Edition Qualification
- 2 years' experience working as an electrician
- An Interest in learning new technologies
- Have worked in an installation/maintenance environment
- Full/clean driving license
- Installation and commissioning of motorway technology and communication equipment
- Performing electrical testing on roadside equipment
- Locating and manually laying cables
- Supervise Civil sub-contractors
- Working nights when the requirement arises
To hear more about these opportunities working as an Electrician - Highways Technology (17th Edition) in the North West; please call James Sample at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester office or please send me your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.