Expert Statistician/Biostatistician - Stable pharma - UK
Expert Statistician/Biostatistician opportunity within in stable pharmaceutical company who are looking to progress their statistics department. An excellent opportunity to move into a very stable company at a very unstable time for UK Pharmaceutical companies as emerged and is not to be missed.
As an Expert Statistician/Biostatistician you will be a key member of the Statistics department whilst communicating across several different departments.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Represents statistics department on clinical study teams
- Full ownership and responsibility for statistical input into study protocols and study reports to include sample size calculations and writing statistical sections
- Preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans, including mock tables, listings and figures
- Statistical Evaluations in accordance with guidelines (ICH/GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Review and validation of statistical analyses in collaboration with Statistical Programmers
- Collaborates with international project and studies teams to produce final study reports and manuscripts
- Responsible for generating statistical analysis for regulatory documents and market access activities (eg Scientific Advice meetings, dossier preparation)
- Biometric support for internal and external customers
- Generation of analysis datasets and preparation of the analyses (eg review of statistical analysis plan, development of a programming plan)
- Statistical programming with SAS (incl. validation and documentation)
- Generation of tables, listings and figures and archiving
- Development and validation of standard programs (eg SAS-macros)
- Actively contributes to internal process improvements
- Acts as a resource for team colleagues with less experience
- Attends and participates in appropriate learning events for both personal and professional development
- Undertakes any other reasonable tasks as required
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a minimum of 8 years experience. Salary will depend on experience.
Contact Peter Byrne of NonStop Recruitment or email him your CV to (see below)