Internal Recruitment Administrator - Yateley
Internal Recruitment Administrator
Due to company growth, my client is looking for an experienced and skilled Internal Recruitment Administrator to join their department.
- Act as the first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries
- Write and update current job descriptions, Selection Criteria and Person Specification
- Monitor and update websites, Intranet and external job boards.
- To personally screen through CV's and shortlist suitable candidate applications
- Upon request, schedule interviews and arrange Assessment/testing using Thomas International
- Assist with Graduate recruitment
- Support the team with other general admin duties, writing contracts and ensuring correct Right to work is received
- Experience dealing with recruitment is essential for this role
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- The ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and clients