Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager. (ATL)
Brand Marketing Manager with a sports betting background to join one of the leading online sportsbook providers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the sport betting brand marketing activities from strategy definition to execution and analysis. The role is offering GBP65,000 - GBP70,000.
The position will require a broad view of the UK Above the line (ATL) advertising channels: TV, Press, PR, Sponsorships, Radio, Etc. It will also require relevant B2C background experience.
Missions of the Position
- Define the brand advertising strategy in relevant channels.
- Create and lead sponsorship activities.
- Manage and maintain an offline advertising budget.
- Media planning
- Lead the brand relationships with external creative and media agency
- Support the ongoing work with PR agency
- Initiate new bonuses and marketing promotions
- Build and manage social media strategies for the sports brand in all relevant channels.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in UK online sports betting operators across marketing/advertising positions
- Deep Understanding and experience with the leading UK advertising channels.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Experience with sponsorship activities.
- Ability to manage external marketing and PR agencies
- TV and press media planning experience (optional)
- Online sport marketing business understanding
- Experience in working at a global and Matrix organization
- The ability to manage and initiate processes-ability to work with many factors in direct and Matrix management
About the company
Our client is a public multi award winning online sportsbook company who are an industry leader in their field.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: GBP65,000 - GBP70,000