Hard Services Facilities Manager - DV
Job Role: Hard Services Facilities Manager - DV Security Cleared
Clearance: DV Clearance
Hard Services Facilities Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Up to GBP40,000
Our client is looking for a Hard Services Facilities Manager who will take ownership of the operational management and delivery of the hard facilities management services. This includes the management of customer interface within a designated area of an estate; ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites, and provision of a consistent strong link with customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, the Facilities Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by engendering a culture of customer care.
The successful candidate may be asked to deputise for a Senior Facilities Manager/Operations Director as required.
- We are looking for someone who has a high technical understanding of M&E systems including PPM, Reactive Maintenance and Fault Rectification
- Demonstrable technical and project management experience and/or qualification in building/engineering services
- Previous RP, Co-ordinating AP or CP M&E experience
- Great communicator, able to liaise confidently with colleagues & clients and lead, engage & develop team members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Technical/Engineering background, with proven track record on established maintenance practices such as CAFM driven process, HVAC, electrical/gas compliance
- Experienced in implementing company initiatives and change management
- Proven experience of managing and developing employees within a multi-disciplined service environment and maximising the performance of the team
- A sound understanding of implementing and operating robust Safe Systems of work to ensure the safe and compliant delivery of Hard Services
- Ensure the efficient and compliant delivery of hard services on site
- Oversee the day to day management of the maintenance and operation of the technical services on site, including electrical, plumbing and general maintenance
- Lead and develop a team of Maintenance Operatives as well as external sub-contractors
- Management of the operational procedures and maintenance activities ensuring that all Statutory and Non Statutory planned activities are undertaken within agreed timescales
- Ensure that corrective maintenance and reactive works are carried out within the contractual KPIs
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with legislation, codes of practice, manufacturer's recommendations, HSE recommendations and meets prescribed standards in the contract
- Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the site
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.