Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer - Naval, Navy
EW system design and integration, RF design and integration. Digital RF techniques. ESM EA ECCM ECM experience.
Maritime Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer - Permanent - Hampshire - GBP58,000
The Maritime Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer will be responsible for the operational and system analysis and design of system integration solutions for maritime opportunities and programmes.
Do you want to join an exciting and growing program? Can you answer the questions below? If the answers are yes then Apply for the role NOW!
1. What are the key components of a RESM system?
2. What are the key considerations and challenges faced around the design and integration of a maritime RESM system?
3. What do you understand by the terms AOA or DOA, what are the two typical means of measuring this and which is better?
4. What is the challenge around trying to detect signals at 24Ghz?
5. What is meant by dynamic range?
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.