This is an exciting opportunity to join an international retail business as a Business Analyst based in Bristol.
My client are a rapidly expanding retail organisation. Due to continued success they are seeking a Business Analyst to join their established team.
The organisation are keen to develop and train so this role would best suit a graduate seeking a career in business analysis or a BA with 1-2 years' experience looking for their next step.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding business requirements through the use of workshops, meetings and interviews
- Analysing requirements to ensure that proposed solutions are fit for purpose
- Mapping and improving business processes
- Building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships
- Documenting requirements and translating for both technical and non-technical teams
- Supporting user acceptance testing and creating test criteria
- Establishing yourself as a subject matter expert in various internal systems
The successful Business Analyst will possess:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to take detailed company requirements
- Degree in a relevant technical area or previous business analysis experience
- Interest in IT and business systems
- Desire and willingness to learn
- GBP20,000 - GBP30,000 dependent on experience (potential flexibility for the right candidate)
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays