Data Entry Clerk
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and of course - works.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to work onsite at Leonardo Helicopters in Yeovil. This role will work closely with the department in ensuring all data is recorded, retrieved and dispatched accurately. This role also includes stakeholder engagement, making sure all stakeholders are kept informed.
Technical data is received from external suppliers through email, hardcopy, or suppliers. This role will be responsible for identifying what program the data is for, classifying the data and passing the data on to the relevant person within Leonardo.
It will also involve despatching data to suppliers. These requests can be received via email or via an internal Leonardo employee. Data Control will check the classification of the data before despatch, ensure it is recorded on the SAP system and check receipt of data.
- Logging customer details/manual orders in the Customer Management System.
- Creation of Sales Orders in the Order Management System.
- Ensure that a clear audit trail is available from the order being received to the order being processed.
- Processing of orders and ensuring attention to detail to minimize errors
- Ensures all SLA's are met.
- Support to the Contact Centre with general admin tasks
Education - High School Diploma/(GED)/Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills including verbal and written.
- Good command of MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Region specific education/experience requirements as required
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.