Benefits: 28 days holiday, pension, annual bonus
Royal London's platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Our investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and is marketed under the Ascentric brand. With strong financial backing from the Royal London Group and an unwavering focus on our customers; our platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. We have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and we now look after over GBP10bn of our customers' investments.
Our business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Trainer to join the Training team based in Bath.
The main purpose is to support the delivery of training for a large-scale change programme. Once this is complete, the role will transfer to the Customer Services Team to support their on-going requirements.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and become integral in the successful delivery of training across the operational areas.
- Design a variety of training materials for the Operational business areas and Support teams
- Deliver technical training sessions, that focus on processes and procedures
- Communicate with the wider project team & product owners, to ensure accurate training is delivered
- Provide ongoing quality management of training materials in conjunction with any programme updates
- Deliver soft skills training to support the ongoing change in the business
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong experience of processes and procedures training material design and training delivery, ideally within an IT change environment
- Broad experience in financial services, ideally within an investment background
- Experience of training delivery to multiple business areas
- Excellent communication skills, including face to face training delivery for small groups
- Comfortable delivering presentations to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong ability to communicate with key stakeholders and ensure efficient sign-off for training design and materials
- Ability to swiftly adapt to change
- Experience of working in a programme environment would be desirable
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Doug Gear (see below)