Quality Assurance Analyst
Salary: GBP20,961 - GBP31,442 subject to relevant skills and experience + excellent benefits
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of GBP100 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,253 people. (Figures quoted are as at 31 December 2016).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Consumer Assurance team in Wilmslow.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure all our customers consistently receive a market leading customer experience, from a team that strives to be one of the most helpful and trusted sales teams in the industry. You will be designing and delivering the training and competence framework in line with regulatory requirements and continuously reviewing the sales process to drive through improvements in sales, compliance and customer experience.
This role will offer a fantastic opportunity to develop an exciting career with us at Royal London.
- Maintain the Training and Competence scheme and drive improvements through the use of MI/root cause analysis at team and individual level.
- Provide oversight of Quality Assurance: conduct call monitoring, check the checker activity and staff file audits at required levels
- Ensure customer outcomes are met through a strong sales process.
- Through compliance feedback, recommend changes to process to enhance customer experience and improve risk profile
- Use Customer insight to identify areas of risk and deliver activities to bridge the gap
- Actively promote and maintain a positive compliance culture
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Good understanding of compliance, regulation and non-advice distribution, ideally in a life and pensions environment
- A broad knowledge of the financial services industry
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand and be innovative in your approach to managing budgets, risk and caution
- Understanding of T&C scheme and ability to demonstrate competence in line with regulatory requirements
- Understanding of risk management in a direct sales environment
- Excellent communicator, approachable, flexible, enthusiastic and ability to work on own and as part of a larger team
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.