Senior Investment Compliance Analyst
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP101 billion as at 30 September.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
The primary purpose of this role is the interpretation, input and monitoring of rules and guidelines for investment mandates managed within Markit thinkFolio and Murex. In addition, the role includes completion of required regulatory reporting.
* Ensuring investment mandate rules and guidelines are accurately recorded in the monitoring systems (Markit thinkFolio and Murex)
* Reviewing investment mandate rules and guidelines on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with latest investment mandate documentation
* Ensuring required regulatory reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Attending internal meetings to provide expertise with respect to the interpretation, inputting and monitoring of investment mandate rules and guidelines.
Key skills & Experience required:
* Established experience within Asset Management
* Extensive working knowledge of Markit thinkFolio (and preferably Murex), inputting and monitoring investment mandate rules and guidelines
* Good understanding of regulatory requirements within investment management, principally impacting UK and Irish regulated funds
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
* Strong attention to detail