Chief Financial Officer
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently working in partnership with a growing start-up based in north Oxfordshire to recruit a Finance Director to join their team at a critical time in their history.
The Finance Director will be positioned within an experience Senior Management Team and be a key contributor to the wider business as they grown into a rapidly progressing market.
They are looking for a Finance Director that is used to working in an SME environment with experience in a pre-revenue business where financial control, strategy and fundraising have been key components.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing financial planning and strategy
- Fund raising strategy and hands on application
- Qualify and pursue grant funding opportunities
- Fundraising through private investment
- Maintain strong financial control including cash flow and departmental budget planning
- Oversee production of monthly Management Accounts/Annual Accounts
- Oversee company administration including Companies House Records, HMRC Reporting, Year End Account Filing, VAT Returns and R&D Tax Credits
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant by ACCA, CIMA, ACA or Qualified By Experience with 5 years minimum experience at this level. You will have proven ability to provide financial strategy having held a senior position within a start-up business.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.