Sessional Tutor - Teacher Training- Working Men's College
WMC - the Camden College, is the oldest surviving adult education institute in Europe and was founded in 1854. Our mission is to provide diverse, enriching and enjoyable lifelong learning, including skills for work, in a supportive environment for adults in Camden and the local area
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Vocational and Employability curriculum team.
You will be an excellent teacher trainer able to support our learners to gain employability skills and enable their progression towards employment.
Your application should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a teaching and learning environment
- Experience of supporting new tutors to the sector, which can include; teacher training, mentoring and carrying out observations of teaching and learning
- A post 16 PGCE qualification or equivalent
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of Teacher Training
- Maths and English at Level 2 or above
This role requires the appointed persons to undertake an enhanced DBS check
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm Friday 30 June 2017
Interview and assessment for these roles will take place in July 2017
To apply for this role, please visit our websitend open the 'about' tab, where you will find 'jobs at WMC - The Camden College'.
The job description will provide more information about the role and the application form can be downloaded, completed and returned to or by post to: HR Department, WMC - The Camden College, 44 Crowndale Road, London, NW1 1TR
When completing the application form, in your supporting statement, refer to each of the criteria in the person specification, stating how you meet the requirements and provide an example, or you are unlikely to be shortlisted