Information Risk & Controls Manager - Cyber Resilience - Banking
An information risk & controls manager is required to support the delivery of new cyber resilience controls; working closely with technology and end-user services across the bank.
The role will work with internal control and cyber security groups to determine and deliver policy & standards, assessing and identifying gaps in controls coverage, assisting the design & development and implementation of new security controls.
You will have hands-on experience of conducting risk assessments, controls reviews and managing audit interactions independently for a variety of functions, IT services and organisational entities.
- Expertise in an information risk/security role within a complex Matrix organisation.
- Experience of managing internal stakeholders within technology and the business - including external suppliers/vendors.
- Have formal certifications relating to Information Systems Security, Audit and Risk (CISA/CISSP/CISM/CRISC).
- Experience of financial services and banking systems
- Experience of end-user services and operational frameworks.
- Ability to lead a team including people management and leadership.