Linux Application & Database Specialist
Pioneering logistics company is looking for Linux Application & Database Specialist in Liverpool to GBP28,000!
Your new company
A leader and pioneer in the logistics space which has seen impressive growth and strategic change over the last few years. We are now seeking a Linux Application & Database Specialist to join our team.
Your new role
As our Linux Application & Database Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Deployment, maintenance, operation and technical support for Unix and database applications
- Providing support for assigned applications or platforms ensuring daily tasks are performed (backup, indexing monitoring etc), including out-of-hours as required
- Fully engaged in Change-, Incident- and Problem management processes and perform all necessary duties to ensure compliance with them
- Undertake problem determination and/or resolution to maintain and improve services
- Providing support and advice to the team and line management on Operational or Technical Issues
- Develop and maintain technical and service documentation as required to ensure that quality services are delivered
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Linux Application and Database Specialists will possess a combination of the following skills:
- Apache/Tomcat web services
- Configuration management
- AMQP message queues - Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and Git
- Database Server admin - MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, MSSQL
- Automation and Scripting - Bash, Python
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a salary of up to GBP28,000 plus benefits and ongoing career development and training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.