Bi-Lingual Solutions Architect-SaaS Solutions
Bi-Lingual (German) Solutions Architect - SaaS Solutions
Central London or home based location
Total package circa GBP80k plus benefit and bonus package
Our client is a recognised market leader in On Demand, integrated Front Office software for the staffing and recruitment industry.
Throughout the recruitment industry, their software solutions are utilised worldwide, by a wide range of staffing and recruitment firms - from emerging new businesses to large, global, multi sector recruitment organisations.
Due to fantastic growth across Europe, we are looking to employ a Solutions Architect, based in Central London, or a home office location.
The Solutions Architect, will be responsible for gathering requirements, developing use cases, drafting functional and technical specifications, and proposing technical solutions for new and existing clients. The Solutions Architect will be a subject-matter expert in the platform, API, and extension points and will handle technical requests related to custom development, report development, and integrations with external systems.
The Solutions Architect will also engage in pre-sales activities both via the phone and on-site client meetings. The Solutions Architect will act as the primary representative for Professional Services, using their in depth application and technical knowledge to identify, discuss and document solutions for clients' needs.
In addition to these technical and communication skills, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for interacting and building relationships with clients, Professional Services Engineering & Delivery teams, and Sales Engineering.
As a Solutions Architect, a typical day might include:
- Working with sales engineers to lead client-facing technical requirements gathering sessions.
- Working closely with clients and development teams as data is being gathered to ensure comprehensive and accurate transfer of information.
- Working closely with clients to help them identify how the company can help them solve business problems while keeping expectations within capabilities and offerings.
- Analyzing client business processes, needs and strategies to document and validate required functionality and rationalize functionality with appropriate technology solutions.
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Establishing a technical vision for complex, Enterprise projects.
- Operating as the key liaison between internal business units, technology teams, QA, and support teams.
This job might be for you if:
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- You have 3+ years demonstrated experience in the definition and execution of Enterprise software projects.
- You have experience in Business Process Analysis and experience in all phases of a SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) methodology.
- You have strong verbal, written, organizational, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy some travel.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Experience using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Strong culture makes this client a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts, lunches, drinks, and summer, holiday, and volunteering outings all add to an incredible office culture.
For further information on this position, please email your CV to Sue Cummings - (see below) or contact us