Infrastructure Architect - Milton Keynes
Dynalogic provides consultancy support to both suppliers and customers of IT Managed Services and Solutions. We are experts in IT Strategy, Project and Service Delivery Management, IT Outsourcing and Technology Transformation.
Our team is growing - we are currently recruiting for an expert Infrastructure Architect who is comfortable in both a pre-sales capacity and hands-on in a delivery role.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- In-depth technical knowledge of the following technologies: Server technologies (HP/IBM/Lenovo/Dell), Virtualization technologies (VMware ESX), Storage Area Networks (EMC/IBM/NetApp), network routing and load balancing technologies (Cisco, F5, Riverbed), IPAM & DNS, Active Directory, Traditional RDMS (Oracle, Oracle RAC, MySQL)
- A strong customer focus with strong communication (verbal/written) and influencing skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to map business requirements to technical solutions.
- A thorough understanding of architectural design principles.
- Demonstrate understanding and pragmatic usage of architectural frameworks.
- BCS (formerly ISEB) Enterprise and Solution Architecture certification, TOGAF certification, ITIL certification beneficial
- Previous experience working in a consultancy capacity, defining customer's requirements and creating solutions to meet their needs
- Leading the technical input into sales documentation such as tenders, RFPs, etc - creating high level designs, bill of materials and resource estimates as well as the solution definition
This role will be extremely varied and interesting. It is well suited for self-starting individuals who thrive on getting involved in new challenges, meeting new people and providing excellent levels of service.
With a salary starting at GBP55k with car allowance, and work-from-home as standard, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and be instrumental in its development.