Finance Planning Analyst
Robert Half are exclusively assisting a globally recognised consumer technology brand located in Central London.
As a Financial Planning Analyst and reporting into the FP&A Manager, this is a truly amazing role for inquisitive and logical minds with a desire to work in one of the world's best companies. As a Forecast Analyst you will manage, analyse and construct the weekly Sales view for a designated group of countries and key accounts in one of the Product focused teams.
This will require working closely with the assigned local market Sales and Finance management to build an analytically robust, yet commercially aware unit forecast. These forecasts represent the plan of record unit demand signal for the company and influence both the corporate and operational planning & execution processes.
- Manage the weekly BRM (Business Review meeting) for assigned group of countries.
- Engage with Country leadership team to support forecast validation & sign-off.
- Analyse key business trends.
- Prepare & execute country/key account forecasts in close collaboration with sales.
- System input for plan of record forecast (Demantra).
- Coordinate communication of forecast within country teams.
- Variance analysis of sales performance & local market insight.
- Manage the integrity, validation & timely capture of deals & promotions pipeline.
- R&O management & representation in regional/country reviews.
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA with 1+ years post qualified experience
- A strong academic record, ideally university educated with 2.1 degree
- A wealth of financial analysis including financial modelling to a competent level
- Stakeholder management, ideally with a sales team from a product based business
On offer for suitably qualified candidates is a base salary of between GBP55,000- GBP60,000 + bonus + benefits including free technology. This is one of the worlds greatest brands and the working environment is very progressive
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.