UX Designer - Leeds City Centre - GBP40,000 + Benefits inc Healthcare and Pension
Exciting opportunity for a proven UX professional to join a highly regarded and industry leading tech team in Leeds who build and deliver large scale app's and interfaces for international clients. You will be working with some of the best designers, product owners and software engineers in the business and there is always something new and interesting to work on.
You will design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience by designing and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in UX software such as Proto.io, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of 60+ technology enthusiasts with a relaxed working environment and international client base.
Interview slots are available immediately, please send your CV through now for immediate consideration or contact for more details.