Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant. Fintech. Wrap/Wealth Management
Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant required to join a highly successful WRAP/Wealth Management Platform Vendor on a permanent basis in either of their UK offices (London, Edinburgh or Manchester)
Our client is seeking a Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant to lead consulting assignments through Wrap/Wealth Management Platform implementations and enhancements. This role will also assist in managing and mentoring the Application Consultancy team to enable the company's clients to scale and repeat successful implementations.
The Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant will lead the work in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, and will be involved in the design and implementation of the Wrap/Wealth Management Platform solution during the full life cycle of the client project.
Key skills & experience required for the Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant:
- Experience of working as a Senior Business Consultant, Principal Consultant or Lead Consultant in the Wrap/Wealth Management Platform/Life & Pensions industry.
- Effective influencing, leadership, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the application architecture.
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools particularly Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and management of complex release schedules and source management.
- Strong client management
- Software Development experience
- Degree level qualifications in Computer Science, Numerate Science, Business or an associated discipline.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.