ERP Programme Manager - London - GBP80000 -.*URGENT NEED*
WBRS are currently seeking a Global Programme Manager to join an established organisation who will be accountable for establishing, managing and delivering a variety of key technology and business process projects within a large cultural change programme of work, ensuring timely and on-budget delivery.
The project is an exciting, yet challenging, global business process re-engineering piece of work heavily backed by the exec. The key deliverables will include the accurate and successful delivery of a partner led implementation, whilst educating and helping the organisation through an obvious tough cultural change
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering complex projects globally, across multiple locations and time zones
- Experience of delivering a successful global IT Business Administration System project
- Comfortable and confident directing the work of others within teams of varying geographical locations
- Excellent senior stakeholder management experience
- Business application life cycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions
Please note, we will be moving quickly with this role, you must, therefore, be available to interview ASAP.
If this role is of interest to you please reply to this advert with your up-to-date CV and I will be in contact shortly.