Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Amsource Technology are working on behalf of a Tech Unicorn who have been recognised as one of top 20 coolest cloud business in the world, a true pioneer in their field.
Using the latest technology and employing a world class team, their platform reaches over 1200 companies across 47 countries and employ over 700 people worldwide.
This role is highly autonomous and is perfect for a self-starter. You will contribute to the existing UX team - sharing best practices, new processes, and lessons learned.
You will be responsible for improving the user experience on a suite of products used by 1000's of users globally.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Elegantly articulate user journeys for completing complex tasks
- Validate design decisions - and gain buy-in from internal partners - by creating and conducting user research and design workshops
- Deliver design documentation (wire-frames/prototypes/specs) and partner with developers to build customer-facing interfaces and workflows
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Designing elegant solutions for enterprise software, including very complex workflows, as illustrated through user journeys, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, flowcharts, specifications, etc.
- Creating and conducting user research and usability testing, as illustrated through interview scripts, paper or online prototypes, observation artifacts, test documentation and reports, etc
- Experience in user research: interviewing users, usability testing, observing, etc.
- Experience planning and leading design sessions: mapping user journeys, facilitating co-creation workshops, etc.
- Familiarity with emotional design principles
- Working knowledge of standard UX tools: wireframing and prototyping (Axure, OmniGraffle, Visio, etc) and graphical editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Title: Senior UX Designer
Tech: Axure, OmniGraffle, Adobe Suite
Salary: GBP45,000 to GBP70,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, free parking, MacBook, 8% pension contribution, Private Medical, Health cash plan, dental, income protection, sick pay, free snacks & drinks, training & development.