Software (Java) Architect
If you want to work in a fast paced environment with like-minded people, working together to develop and deliver creative solutions into major programmes, then this is the job for you.
As a Software Architect with proven experience in delivering Software solutions with an agile environment you shall be responsible for Specific areas of the design and overseeing implementation of it by a team of Software Engineers.
- Java Core
- Java EE
- UML/SysML using Enterprise Architect or similar
- Experience of working within a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Knowledge and use of major design patterns
- Network equipment configuration
- HTML & XHTML
- XML Parsing
- SQL Databases particularly MySQL
- Unix/Linux & Windows environments
- Agile Development Processes
- Continuous build environments
- Application Server Containers
- Software & system integration
This role is paying GBP65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits.
If you would like to know more please contact Luke or email (see below)