Function 22 is working with a leading media software company who have a portfolio including some of the world's biggest media agencies and owners. The business is a product company at heart and has a very strong reputation for excellent software development.
The company are currently building their in-house design function and have an exciting new role for a Mid-Senior UX Designer to help shape the future vision of the business. You'll be working on data-intensive B2B apps, unifying the experience and bringing a sense of both consistency and understanding across the application.
The company foster a highly entrepreneurial work ethic in a fast paced, agile and fun environment where you will have many opportunities to learn, develop and progress within your role.
- Demonstrable experience in designing data-rich Internet applications
- Comfortable taking on major projects whilst contributing to the day-to-day efforts of the product team
- You're a firm believer in proving ideas by building quickly, getting feedback, then iterate, iterate, iterate!
- You always consider user research, user testing & information architecture to successfully reach the end goal
- Portfolio showcasing your talent
- Any industry experience in media/ad-tech would be a bonus, but not essential