Software (Java) Team Lead
If you want to work in a fast paced environment with like-minded people, working together to develop and deliver creative solutions into major programmes, then this is the job for you.
As a Software Team Lead you will have proven experience in delivering Software solutions within an agile environment. The lead shall be responsible for day to day management of a small team of software engineers.
As a Team Lead you will be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle and thus have experience in requirements analysis, design (particularly using UML), development (particularly using JAVA EE) and test.
- Software Development within an agile environment (Scrum) - full life cycle.
- Java Core
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Knowledge of major design patterns
- SVN or similar version control management system
- Continuous build environments
- Issue tracking systems
- UML/SysML using Enterprise Architect or similar
- Software & system integration
- Software Product Development
- Software service and support
- Automated software testing
- Web Services
This role is paying between GBP55,000 - GBP65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits.
If you would like to know more please contact Luke or email (see below)