SharePoint Consultant- Borehamwood/Amersham - GBP40 - GBP50K, depending on skills and experience - Permanent
Our client, a leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent SharePoint Consultant. Our client is undertaking a variety of software development projects for its clients from Retail, Automotive, Publishing and Logistics domains which are well-known names. The role will require working in UK and Europe/Switzerland, Netherlands and other client's locations.
The SharePoint Consultant will design, configure and implement cutting edge enterprise technology solutions to drive clients' personal and team productivity and collaboration.
The following skills and experience are required of the SharePoint Consultant:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in SharePoint
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Experience in Analysis and Design - UML, User Stories, Use Cases
- Knowledge and experience of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Knowledge of Nintex (for customization)
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint installation and configuration and SharePoint Extensions
- Experience in .NET and SQL Server
- Demonstrate experience of working in a structured manner as part of an integrated service delivery team
- Proven communication capabilities with technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player with ability to present examples
- Flexibility and an open-minded approach to work with a 'can do' attitude
The role encompasses some or all of the below within individual client assignments:
- Working through the complete consulting life cycle, including: Design - Workshops, producing design documentation, presentations, and working closely with the customer as to project requirements, scope, and integration with their existing systems. Deployment - Configuration, integration, testing, optimization and implementation of solutions.
- Working in a collaborative and consultative manner with stakeholders and users to produce as-is' and to-be' documentation suitable for supporting estimating and implementation activities
- Performing business and process analysis
- Being a communication conduit between business users and technical teams
- Ensuing quality standards are maintained and fulfilled
- Preparing relevant and effective architectural and design outlines that are validated to functional and non-functional demands
- Preparing data management documentation necessary to support integration and migration as required
- Providing third level technical support
- Preparing and supporting User training, train the trainer preparations and training, systems documentation for support and users.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Services organization and be part of growing its business further.
In return our client can offer:
- A competitive salary and flexible benefits
- Dynamic and varied working environment
- Career based training.
For further information on this SharePoint Consultant role, please send CV to address shown.